This advert has expired. You can no longer contact the advertiser.Browse other ads in Mountain Bike Wheels
Rapide TR29-30 SL Wheelset
Rapidé TR29-30 SL Wheels are designed to be light enough to race yet strong enough for everyday use.
The light weight Rapidé TR29-30 SL rims are made from super strong AL6069-T6 heat treated aluminium with a welded join for extra strength, balance and air retention.
The rims are tubeless ready for easy tubeless set up. The 30mm internal 34.5mm external widths help create a great tyre profile and increase tyre volume. The TR29-30 SL rim also has bead hooks designed to prevent the tyre burping at lower pressures.
The Rapidé Ultralight PRO Disc hubs are now available in black or red and come complete with your choice of quick release and thru-axle adapters "“ including Torque Caps to make them compatible with just about any bike and you can also add other end cap options from our hub spares as needed.
The light weight cassette body has four massive individually sprung pawls for strength and a quick 10Â° engagement. Now available in standard Shimano, SRAM XD , SunRace and Microspline patterns.
Build options include brass nipples in black or silver, alloy nipples in a full range of colours and double butted spokes in round or bladed profiles. We use a full 32 spokes per wheel to ensure great power transfer, responsive handling and reliability.
Rapidé TR29-30 SL wheels also come with tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves already installed.
Wheels are custom build to your requirements and take 2-3 days to build on average.
***Free courier delivery***
- Rim Width: 30mm internal, 34.5mm external, tubeless ready
- Light weight rim welded for strength, balance and air retention
- 32 Italian made Alpina spokes per wheel
- Lightweight 7075-T6 alloy cassette body with 4 pawls and 36 points of engagement (10°)
- Shimano/SRAM XD/SunRace compatible cassette bodies in stock
- Tubeless Ready
- QR, 12mm, 15mm and Torque Caps compatible hubs
- Boost/Boost 141 QR hub option
- Recommend max rider weight 105kg
- Supplied with tubeless valves and tape pre-fitted
- 6 bolt disc rotor compatible
- Option to include 160mm/180mm Rapidé STR II disc rotors at a discounted price
- Weight: from 1739grams